Hand Of Steel Grippers

Biggerfoot

I did a search and could not find any thing about Hand of Steel Grippers. They are from Thailand.

They are starting to show up on eBay.

They have a CoC appearance about them.

i saw them too and if you look at the item pic they are set far from the spring looks easer to close copy cats :upsidedwn

• 2 weeks later...

I, Sybersnott, will go to Thailand and close those grippers and become world famous!! :) They shall revere me as a grip god and sing songs about me!! :D:bow

Only bad thing: you haffta buy them through Ebay and they only take PayPal as payment. :( Anyhoo, I'll order the 250 and see what the fuss is all about... :)

They have a CoC appearance about them.

understatement. Even the stamp on the bottom is almost exactly like CoCs

That picture p6lt.jpg with the spring

mounted in the sky looks really stupid/funny to me.

That picture p6lt.jpg with the spring

mounted in the sky looks really stupid/funny to me.

Yeah, me too. For one, the handles look tiny, I have a hard time believing that guy's hands are that big compared to regular handles. And two, the spring is small and set VERY high. Looks can be deceiving, yeah, but I wouldn't be surprised if that was easier than a Guide.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

anyone ever buy one of these grippers to see how they rate? Im sure they won't be hight quality like BB or RB or IM but curious if anyone has ever tried one?

I checked it out on eBay according to the descriptions and apperently on the listing it said: "This seller currently has no items for sale.". Maybe they went out of buisness?

The spring itself on the gripper appeared to be set extremly shallow. Could be hazordus, maybe a couple of springs went WANG as they pulled out of the handles, and someone got hurt? I don't know. It just doesn't appear to be of any good quality, compared to other grippers. A review of this gripper would be interesting though. If anyone ever had time to get their hands on one... I'm thinking Sybersnott, maybe?

It was on ebay last week and I contacted the seller he said the 250 was in strength more like a hg 250 so it would be not as strong as a coc 2