Triceps Involvement...do You Use It?

blt7791

Hey guys,

I am new here as well as to arm wrestling. But over the past couple months or so i've learned alot about the sport and techniques. One was to actually use my triceps in arm wrestling. I never thought of it before, but it made some things easier in arm wrestling. Side pressure for one. Shoulder rollers are using triceps of course. I also use it to help me hook someone in. By pushing while curling my wrists it's a lot harder for them to roll out of rather just trying to use only my wrist curl strength to hook them in. Using your triceps to push down on there arm as opposed to going bicep to bicep or brach to brach i guess you be more correct. Biceps i think get more use in just resisting being put down.

I'm sure most of you already know this but i haven't seen it on the board so i thought i would throw it out there.