Forearm Bar

Biggerfoot

In my Craig's List booty run today (700 lbs of plates, a few dumbbells, a new loading pin, etc.) a ForeArm Bar was included in the lot.

I noticed some older posts did not care for it but did anyone ever try it?

I currently due Heavy Hand wrist curls.

My little garage is running out of room to hold my projects I keep picking up...it is going to be a while before I tackle the Roundheads.

I gave the forearm bar a tryout today and worked it in with my wrist roller, arms, and lever work.

I did both the reverse and standard wrist curls. I had between 15-20 pounds and did 3 sets of each at 15-20 reps.

I certainly feel it in the forearms.

I do not have a Formulator or Pegasus to compare it to and only my homemade heavy handle bar and normal wrist curls.

I will keep doing my heavy handle sets but the forearm bar is much easier to use for wrist curls than a barbell.

Since I only paid a couple of bucks for it, it was well worth it. I will have to wait and see if it worth the $55 it sells for.

Ive been curious how the forearm bar works. Seems like a pretty good deal compared to some of the other tools for sale. Keep us posted on how you like it.

JP