Lacknotch

I finally closed my #2 left handed last night!

I also got 3 reps with my right hand.

Lesson learned last night: CHALK!

I'm going to have to get me a 2.5 or BBSM soon. I have a HG300 and a #3 (I can now get the #3 slightly passed parralell) but I think I need a tweener.

Great Job man!

I *think* I got my #2 with my left in my last workout, but am not going to get too excited till I know I do it a couple more times.

Chalk sure does help! :tongue

Great Job man!

I *think* I got my #2 with my left in my last workout, but am not going to get too excited till I know I do it a couple more times.

Chalk sure does help! :tongue

Thanks for the replies.

Yeah, chalk helps, I don't know why I don't use it more often, heh.

Your learning kid and congrats on a great gripper milestone - Onward & Upward!

Hey im new to the board but have been doing grippers for about a year now.I can close the #1 and almost the #2. Im like a hairs width away from closing the #2 without bracing from my other hand. Do you think chalk will help me get the unassisted close?

Ive learned closing it with 2 hands and holding it even though it isnt fully closed helps me a lot. I think thats timed holds or maybe negatives i forget lol. I have a 3 and can almost get it to parallel. I just hope i can close the #3 eventually. I seem to have joint/ligament problems when it comes to lifting.

Hey im new to the board but have been doing grippers for about a year now.I can close the #1 and almost the #2. Im like a hairs width away from closing the #2 without bracing from my other hand. Do you think chalk will help me get the unassisted close?

Ive learned closing it with 2 hands and holding it even though it isnt fully closed helps me a lot. I think thats timed holds or maybe negatives i forget lol. I have a 3 and can almost get it to parallel. I just hope i can close the #3 eventually. I seem to have joint/ligament problems when it comes to lifting.

Go to gripfaq.com if you need to know what exactly a negative is.

Chalk will probably help you to get the unassisted close if the reason you're missing it is because it's slipping. It's primary use is to prevent the gripper from slipping out of the set the position.