Impressive Im News!

burkhardmacht

6' 4" and 351# - he only needs one arm! That's a lot-a-man there!

That picture on IronMind's website...I believe it when they say he is 20...but wow, he looks way older. Amazing strength, almost unbelievable, jeez.

That's impressive strength, but how old is he really.

I'm 15 years older than him, but he still looks older than me. Hmm???

That picture on IronMind's website...I believe it when they say he is 20...but wow, he looks way older. Amazing strength, almost unbelievable, jeez.

08/04/1986 His birth date as stated on the UCLA Bruins profile page.

I bet he had no problem buying the beer in high school.

You'd be suprised at how old some people can look, I was 18 one time and this dude thought I looked 26! lol! that's insane that he doesn't even specialize on grip, I gotta admit I was pissed for a second but that's great for this guy, congrats to him!

Awesome strength!

Crazy! puts things into perspective..

Wow wow wow!

He indeed looks much much older than 20! It can be an asset for a first job, or to buy drinks. I bought wine this week, and the guy asked for my ID (i'm 30+...). Pissed me off big time.

Thor and I were at the GG went this Monster of a young man walked up and slammed the #3 closed. I just about shit myself when claimed he as never done any grip training. Vache was very soft spoke and humble. He seemed shocked at Wades reactions to his vise like grip. When Wade asked him if he would like to cert on the #3 he had no clue what Wade was asking him. So Wade explains it Vache and he slams the #3 again. Very impressive!!!

Thor and I were at the GG went this Monster of a young man walked up and slammed the #3 closed. I just about shit myself when claimed he as never done any grip training. Vache was very soft spoke and humble. He seemed shocked at Wades reactions to his vise like grip. When Wade asked him if he would like to cert on the #3 he had no clue what Wade was asking him. So Wade explains it Vache and he slams the #3 again. Very impressive!!!

Wow, you guys saw the already legendary feat first hand! Pretty cool.