Wes Peart - Mmg2 Video Flash Result!

Bill Piche

A walk in the park :upsidedwn

Congrats!

I think you waited more than necessary before starting the close and handles seemed farther away than necessary too.

This could become a handicap with harder MM grippers i guess :)

Domination!

Domination!

Totally!!

Thanks everyone. Amaury, I did the paused wide set just to make sure there was no confusion, when they get hard enough I'll switch to paralell :D

Very easy young warrior :rock

Great close Wes :rock

As everyone has stated, that most definitely did NOT seem like the hardest gripper you could close. Wide set? And with a Pause?? Sign up for MM3 now!!! :rock

Smashingly good close!

Wes, this is off subject kind of, but I was telling my wife about you the other night and it's almost comical trying to explain to my wife that yes, a 17 year old kid is stronger than me in pretty much everything right now. :D Very humbling. You are a hard trainer and may be one of the most genetically gifted men EVER to train their grip. I wish you the best man, and I think that posssibly in the near future there will be 2 lists for all grip feats. There will be the list that YOU and some of the other grip mutants are on top of, and the other list where the rest of us normal mortals claw and scratch to get on.

Wes, is a COC cert in your future plans?

I'm not going to make a specific effort do to it, but if I was at a grip contest or something and Strossen was there I might.