New And Improved 70d-china Nails

Brad Manion

Felt like a kid at Christmas today, getting my 50# box of 70d-China GripRite nails at a local Home Depot. Went home to test a few of them out, and they are hard as hell. They felt just like my 70d-USA nails.

As a medical researcher, I have to do experiments every day, and this discipline doesn't end when I'm not in the lab. So, I decided to try out one of the 70d-China nails that Booyah sent me a month or so ago. I crushed that one easily. I went back to one of the 70d-China nails, double-checking to make sure they were made in China, and blasted into the nail to no avail. The only shred of dignity I was able to salvage was that I actually kinked it just a little. It was far short of spectacular, but it was something nonetheless.

I just wanted to see if anybody else has had some really tough 70d-China nails recently.

Edited by Brad Manion