John,

Please inform us (your pm is full) of the exact

time you shot that wonderful contribution to

our Inch history.

In 1931 Pathe Frere films presented a film of

Inch himself lifting (the) (a) bell; wouldn't it be

marvelous to be able to compare that footage

to yours.

No wonder you have been knighted, Sir Snott.

Roark,

In all honesty, I can't give you an EXACT time... only an approximate one.  I think 3Crusher and Tom Black could be counted on with their descriptions since I didn't look at my watch before Mark came on.  If I only hit the timer/date mark on my camcorder.... never thought about it, and probably regret it now.

The time...... you know as I think about it..... I walked upstairs to my room after the lift, Henrys speach at the podium,and others trying the bell and it was 1:08 AM. I kinda guess the lift was done a bit past midnight on the 22nd thus putting it into the early hours of the new day the 23 rd of June.

Steve Weiner did look at his watch. It's posted elsewhere.

We all must have been in shock....for almost two hours to go by past the closing event (for me to get to my room) does seem a bit long if it were not for 3 crusher saying he looked at his watch I might think the cam corders times were off due to the change(forward) in daylight savings time. Or, does the unit automatically adjust for this? As usual....just wondering...............