Duncan Williams - Newest Mash Monster

Bill Piche

Thanks. I couldn't believe it when I shut it the day before as I only started my grip training a month ago and could only shut the HG250 then. I've just been doing severe negatives with the #4 and parallel choked over crushes with the 2.5 then #3 twice a week and other grip events with Mobster for the British Iron Grip comp.

Your on your way abd apparently already had a good base strength to begin your training with -- ONWARD & UPWARD from here Duncan!

Nice job!

Thanks everyone. That's why I like this forum everyone is always really supportive and encouraging which I think is why you see people achieving so many of their goals, because if others believe you can do something, you start believing it, and then it's only a matter of time before you get it done. I think if you believe something is only for the elite, like the #4, then your already partly beaten because you doubt the self belief that you could be that good. It's like when I saw how many on here had destroyed the #3 and beyond I thought "if all those people can do it, then I must be able to do it." I believe if another 5 - 10 people shut the #4, within a year you would gradually see a steady stream of people achieving the same. Because all the mysticism and fear of the beast would be gone, everyone would be taking a piece. When Mike Tyson was unbeaten everyone that stepped in the ring had lost in their head before getting through the ropes, but once Buster Douglas did the unthinkable and beat him, everyone knew they had a shot.

Edited by dunkster