• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roark

• Bill Piche

• Bearcat 74

• Nathan Say

And the headline reads:

"Joe Kinney Paid Me NOT To Close It!"

In a related story, our sources have uncovered a scandal that rocks the grip world.  It claims that Heath Sexton was paid a "very generous" six-figure amount by Joe Kinney not to close the #4 gripper.

"I can smash that darn thing flat!", said Heath about the #4.  "But Joe came up with an amount of money that will have me set for life.  How could I refuse?".

How indeed.  Heath fans are disappointed, of course.  But when it comes to fame and fortune in the grip world, ask yourself that very question.  Would YOU turn down all that money??  This writer certainly would take the dough and go!  :p  :p

I think young Nathan Holle of Wales will be the next person to close the number 4. His crushing strength is incredible.

Heath is a very intelligent and busy young man. Grip training is at present a minor part of his life. Common sense tells some of us not to keep going to the point of serious pain and injury.

Heath is a very intelligent and busy young man. Grip training is at present a minor part of his life. Common sense tells some of us not to keep going to the point of serious pain and injury.

Yes, he is busy for sure with a new career! :)

Remember, he just graduated.

Yeah, I will just post it in public. ;)

That's for Heath to decide, not me!  :)

hi guys just to add my two cents, Nathan holle sent me a video of him closing the number 3. He did it like I would close the 1. He is a freak and I mean this in a only good  way. He is also a very nice person to talk with

Guest Youngguy

Don't worry guys.  When it comes to the #4 and me, there will be no way I'll let anything stop me.

And the headline reads:

In a related story, our sources have uncovered a scandal that rocks the grip world.  It claims that Heath Sexton was paid a "very generous" six-figure amount by Joe Kinney not to close the #4 gripper.

"I can smash that darn thing flat!", said Heath about the #4.  "But Joe came up with an amount of money that will have me set for life.  How could I refuse?".

How indeed.  Heath fans are disappointed, of course.  But when it comes to fame and fortune in the grip world, ask yourself that very question.  Would YOU turn down all that money??  This writer certainly would take the dough and go!

Are you serious about this?  Is this really true?  If it is, do you think this is what is stopping Brookfield by chance?

Don't worry guys.  When it comes to the #4 and me, there will be no way I'll let anything stop me.

This is easy to say when you are still sponging off your parents. When you get out in the world and reality bites you in the rear tell us about it then.

And the headline reads:

How indeed.  Heath fans are disappointed, of course.  But when it comes to fame and fortune in the grip world, ask yourself that very question.  Would YOU turn down all that money??  This writer certainly would take the dough and go!

Are you serious about this?  Is this really true?  If it is, do you think this is what is stopping Brookfield by chance?

:0

Sheesh.

Wannagrip,

Maybe you should add a "tongue in cheek" image

to the clickable smiles box. "Holy Moses smell the roses"! :)

Younguy , you will learn to take what Snott sometimes posts with a pinch of (something) also that a few might envy you having closed the #3 at a record young age while they are not even close. As for living with your parents, stay with them as long as you can and don't be in a hurry to grow up and enter the big bad world.

The voice of reason wit and humor that comes with age.

Younguy , you will learn to take what Snott sometimes posts with a pinch of (something) also that a few might envy you having closed the #3 at a record young age while they are not even close. As for living with your parents, stay with them as long as you can and don't be in a hurry to grow up and enter the big bad world.

The voice of reason wit and humor that comes with age.

And make sure, if you post on other message boards use another username so a simple search won't reveal where you hang out when not on the gripboard.  :hehe  :hehe  :hehe  :0

Youngguy,

I was kidding about all of that!  The  :p  should of given you a clue!

As Wannagrip would say:  Sheesh!!  :p   :hehe  :p

And make sure, if you post on other message boards use another username so a simple search won't reveal where you hang out when not on the gripboard.  :hehe  :hehe  :hehe  :0

C'mon Bill, nobody's that dumb, are they? :crazy

C'mon Bill, nobody's that dumb, are they? :crazy

And OJ never owned any black gloves!

:p

What, you mean if I were to type in someone's handle and run a search across the net I could find out if they are cool or a sicko?  

BTW, my new career is 7th grade Math and Social Studies Teacher and head football coach of our middle school, just incase anyone was dying to know......

Hey Snot,

I   just wanted to  say that the   first time I read that about  Joe Kinney ( from  when you  first  posted it )....I  almost  puked  from laughter....... hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

hehehehehehehe

Wannagrip and Heath, you guys aren't funny. Someone should slap you in the face, sort of a "don't do that" slap, not a hard one.

:) :)

Guest Youngguy

Well anyway today was my first day of school, and I must say something.  I think I am going to be just all right.

Oh, I am taking writing and Government+Law.  I guess that will help me with my posts. :p