Rick walker

Rick Walker

Listen to this $hit.  We had a party tonight for my step-sons 12 birthday and my wife's dad showed up.  He had just got off work (he is a welder for I.A.) and I handed him the #1 for the fun of it.  BAMMMM-closed it easy.  He then started eating wings/pizza and drinking beer.  About an hour later I handed him my filed #2-KABOOM!!!!!!  He hammered it to.  No problem.  HE IS FREAKING 59 YEARS OLD!!!!!!!  

I got PI$$ed and got my 387 PDA and mashed it for him to clearly see.  He tried it but was stopped (thank God)!!  I would say with about 2-3 months of training he would be a COC.  He didnt even place the #2-closed it like Kinney!!!-just grabbed it and BAM!!!!

What can I say?  A machine that will NEVER know his potential!

His hands are HUGE and his grip???????  Speaks for itself.  59 and no practice-nailing a #2?  #### GOOD!!!

Rick Walker :hehe

Yup it went like this:

Heath runs in all happy becuase he closed the 2 for 4 reps....

Dad watches TV in a La-Z-Boy.......

"Dad, I just did 4 reps with this, the #2"

Dad:  "Hmmmmm....................CRUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................ "Yeah, that ones tough"

Heath's ego runs out the door and hides under a rock............

He was 53, with some messed up hands, Pat, Bill, and Steve can vouch for that.  Most of his fingers have been broken and unfixed at some point.......

Yeah, its frustrating.  My dad was able to mash my #2 shortly after playing with it.  We heard about the grippers at about the same time, I heard about it from Muscle & Fitness (really) and he saw them at work.  He apparently closed the #1 the first time he tried, and after a few more encounters with the guys from the ramp (airport) he was able to mash the #2.  He also impressed my roommates freshman year of med-school when he mashed it in front of them too.  By the way, he has carpal tunnel also, and has since had both hands operated on.