More pics from the dinner

Bill Piche

Tom took a whole bunch of pics for the GripBoard.  It's amazing he had time for anything else!!  :)

BTW.... those pics are great!!  Good work, Tom!!

I took 112 pictures, some were test shots because I was using a manual flash and eyeballed the results in the digital display after the shot.  The big flash was critical for the shows, the one on the camera would not have worked.  Anyway, at 1/100 of a second per shot that's a total time of only  1.12 seconds total.  Man, I could have taken a lot more. :)  Actually, any faster and the camera would have gotten hot, I've had that happen before with my old camera.  Oddly, I feel I could have gotten more.  Heath and Pat did things kinda fast so I missed getting pictures of all the closings that Heath did.  I also didn't know how long my batteries would last and I didn't want them to go out on something critical (they did go at a bad time, but I didn't miss anything from the shows).