Just Received My Coc Grippers

mwinsl01

I just received my coc # 2 and # 3. Now I know why people frown on hg grippers over coc. The coc grippers are better looking and have more curling. I have a lot of work to do on the #2, and need two hands for the 3 for smooth negs. I am restarting kta from the start of wk 5 phase 2 to phase one.

I am going from phase 2 with grippers hg 300 severe negs and overcrushes with hg 200 filed. I will restart week one with coc 3 smooth negs and hg 250 overcrushes. I think the coc 3 is a little easier to chest close than my hg 350 which is helpful. My only complaint about coc grippers is that around a 3 inch sweep is alot harder to close than HG grippers that have a 2.5 or less sweep. I will keep you guys posted and let you know when i close my #2 or hg 300.

oh yeah one reason i started gripping again is because i had trouble holding a bar stiff leg deadlifting with 200 pounds for 10 reps. My grip would have problems at the 9th or 10th rep. I did not want to use straps and create an imbalance. ON my recent cycle, at 95 % with 190 pounds for 10 reps i had no grip problems at all. I am very happy with that. I think the kta program helped with that alot along with your support fromt the gripboard.

thanks,

mike

Nice. The IM grippers really are the gold standard, the best thing about them is the fact that the closes are smooth from start to finish. I've got nothing against any brand of gripper though i like anything that can be squeezed :) :p

You will close that HG300 and the #2 very soon. keep working at it hard, bro.

Edited by CoC#3