Birthday bashed.......

1stCoC

Thanks so much for the birthday wishes guys!I feel the dinner was a GREAT early birthday present! My son Bert and I celebrated my birthday with a day of fishing,coyote hunting AND and end over end rollover with both of us going 50 feet down an embankment astride a 600 lb fourwheeler ATV. When we finally stopped all that was showing of Bert was his head out from under the Atv. I landed clear in a briar patch jumped up and heard Bert say "can you drive this thing off me"Somehow we got him free laughed our butts off amid the mud ,blood and the bruises.I think all that lifting might have saved us both!Today I feel like I fought 15 rounds with Heath , Snott,Steve ,Pat, and Greg.......

That sucks!  I've had 4 wheelers ride me too.  I can see why people don't like that to happen, it just hurts.  I hope both of you are ok.

Did you catch or kill anything?

Happy Birthday Richard! That sure is some way to celebrate.  Having extra muscle when you start tumbling absolutely makes a difference.  I sent an e-mail regarding our discussion Sunday, have you received it?

Tom, I was hoping you could bend my 4 wheeler frame back into shape with those pipe bender hands of yours. No, I didnt get the Email yet.....

Richard.... hey, that's what I wanna do when I visit you up there; go on a hunting trip!  Haven't been on a hunting trip in years!!  :)

Again, Happy Birthday!!  Sounds like you had a great one!!  :)

Hey Snott, I want you to try on these antlers for a second.....just kidding.  Nice forearm shot in the gallery!

Ha!  Finally a useful application for my bending, usually I'm destroying something, now I can use my hands to repair your vehicle.  I sent the message again, you should receive it this time.