Beefbuilders

Timmy

Did you get video of that? :)

i use athletic tape over the handle...eliminates the bad burns/scrapes/cuts.........plus it makes closing gripper considerably harder....

i take off ahtletic tape and chalk it up on max attempts or PRS...the knurling is awesome for PRS...otherwise it rapes the hands ....esp on negs and such

This is why I am going to finally break down and purchase these. I'm sick of the sissy knurling on the new IM grippers.

i just got my new 2.5 and 3.5 yesterday and the knurling on them is perfect in my opinion.

i just got my new 2.5 and 3.5 yesterday and the knurling on them is perfect in my opinion.

It's weird how much differing skin types have when it comes to these grippers. With the new IM's my grippers slide all over the place, causing me more pain and discomfort than my single older model, which is sharp as can be. Of course, when I started out, the old model was murder.

Since I can't always afford to get all messy with chaulk, IM has permanently lost my business with regard to replacement grippers.

It's relatively easy to soften sharp knurling with sandpaper, tape, etc; but next to impossible to sharpen it with common tools.

Got mine about a month ago, it tears my palm

pretty bad.

File the bottom of the handles

seems you know the answer to your question!