Who Can Crush A

kelby

saw brookfield do it in a interview. anyone got that vid btw ?

saw brookfield do it in a interview. anyone got that vid btw ?

id love to see someone post a vid of this - a vid where its actually a crush an they dont dig there finger tips in..looked like tomy could do it, he was certainly destroying them with finger tips

[id love to see someone post a vid of this - a vid where its actually a crush an they dont dig there finger tips in..looked like tomy could do it, he was certainly destroying them with finger tips

I have tried this and it isn't within my capabilities at the moment. With the fingertips, and i was doing a lot of work with the fingertips at the time to train for it, i could split them in 2-3 minutes.

im not sure if brookfield used the fingers . but i dont think so. when he did the apple it exploded :p

funny at the end. the interviewing guy shakes his hand. and end up on brookfields lap crying :D

My blog has a link to his site on the right hand side. Lots of impressive stuff on there, but from what I understand he took some of the old stuff off.

I'd say it's a necessary criterion but not a sufficent.

So most probable all potato crushers can crush a three but by far not all three crushers can crush a potato.