Fbbc Bender Bag

guru20

Oh man...the bag is great...and the wraps John included are AWESOME. I bent a blue like it was a joke, and thats while my wrists are still really sore. I cant get over what a huge difference these leather wraps make. It almost feels like im cheating or something. Ive been using the IM pads for awhile, and it totally kills my palms, with the leather i can put all my strength in the bar with no worries.

The bag has so many different types of steal..grade 5s, square stock, horseshoes and the equivalents of greens, blues, cut blues and reds...plus some huge nails and a massive bolt. I cant wait until my wrists heal up.

John was really helpful when i ordered too, hes a great guy. I highly recommend FBBC.

FBBC is GREAT. The wraps John sent me is like the wraps he used to bend the magnificent bastard. Those thick wraps are not cheating. You are only applying more force because you don't feel a pain. When you use IM pads you feel pain and your focus will be on it when you bend. So not 100% of your max will go into the bar.

But for me I can't use it because it's so thick. I find the IM wraps works best for me now.

Thanks, guys, try to help as much as I can. I got the leather off Ebay, it's just cowhide. Great stuff though, you don't need a big thick roll to get the job done. I got to Big Bastards with IM wraps, but shorter than that HURT. Good Luck & get on the cert lists!

John What are the specs on the leather you bought, I am needing to get some and was unsure of thickness....Thanks Brett. Better yet any chance you will be seeling wraps by them self?????

John I am interested in the specs for the wraps too.I saw a pic of them on another thread and they look pretty thick and sturdy.