Bending Stock Exchange

cabertosser

Some people have said they have difficulty finding bending stock.What if we started a stock exchange?Post what you are looking for and people will get it for you or tell you how to order it.The number of things to bend is infinite and I want to take a shot at as much variety as I can.What do you all think?

Sounds good Rick - I'll have to check at the two places I buy metal and see what all they carry in stock. Probably just the normal stuff but I'll check and see. FBBC carries a lot but there's some oddball stuff out there as well that would be fun to try.

Sounds like an interesting idea Rick. I have all kinds of interesting stuff to bend, but I'm always looking for new stuff to fill the in-between training gaps. If there is a particular gap you are trying to fill let me know, I may be able to recommend something for it.

- Aaron

Heck I already owe Arron something - think I'll send him some 3/16" stock - about 5 of them welded together :inno

Heck I already owe Arron something - think I'll send him some 3/16" stock - about 5 of them welded together :inno

That may be a bit much :whistel I think I will hold out. Have you had a chance to try the other one I sent you yet?

-Aaron