Short Montage Videos, New From Pullingjohn.com

lifesnotfair

John is insanely strong. I want to be like him :D

ok, im a complete newbie when it comes to arm wrestling, but in every contest he seems to move his whole body way to the left as he goes for the kill, obviously this is allowed but is it not a big advantage putting your whole body into it like john does???

ok, im a complete newbie when it comes to arm wrestling, but in every contest he seems to move his whole body way to the left as he goes for the kill, obviously this is allowed but is it not a big advantage putting your whole body into it like john does???

Thats how everyone pulls.......

Thats how everyone pulls.......

Except the one Brzenk meets! they never get to go there, unless its magnus

ok, cheers i wasnt to know as ive never done it, but i figure with all this grip training i'd probably be quite good at it.

Great clip, I watch it again and again - til I can do the same with my opponents :D

Great clip, I watch it again and again - til I can do the same with my opponents :D

Haha im going for the same training, any other cool clips so we can get really good?

Stalwart: I think he's refering to one of the matches between Cobra and the other guy, who appears to be Simon Berriochoa. Cobra owned him several times, but in one it's kinda visible that the elbow was lifted.

John doesn't need to do that to win. :)

Stalwart: I think he's refering to one of the matches between Cobra and the other guy, who appears to be Simon Berriochoa. Cobra owned him several times, but in one it's kinda visible that the elbow was lifted.

John doesn't need to do that to win. :)

Yes, Cobra's elbow was off the pad. I also noticed an elbow foul in the matches of Bryan Johnson, I think.

Cobra Rhodes is awesome, that elbow foul was pretty obvious though. I know from an umpires perspective, sometimes things happen to fast for you to catch, and it's an honest mistake.

Bryan Johnson pulled that guy off the pad several times and it never got called, Bob Brown might know the reason I am sure he know the rules better than I do.

Bryan Johnson pulled that guy off the pad several times and it never got called, Bob Brown might know the reason I am sure he know the rules better than I do.

Not sure what match you mean as I did not watch the video. But I was at the event. If you are talking about Cobras elbow coming up when pulling Bryan. Then is should of been called. and the Match between Cobra and Mike McGraw, when the elbows came up about 6 inches. That should of been called too. BUT as the guy above said there are alot of missed calls. Life isn't perfect.