Kta - Goalgripper

tusenkonstnar

Hello!

I'm thinking of starting to train with the KTA program but I'm not sure of what ambition I could put on the goalgripper to choose.

As a background I can say that my progress has been slow. Could not quite close #1 first time i tried but shortly thereafter. But after that, It has taken a long time for me to reach #2 which I can now close for singles (most of the days I'm trying but not always).

I have a RB180 that I'm between 1/8 and 1/16 inch from closing.

I also have a #2.5 that I'm 5/8 inch from closing.

First I tought of:

* Using my BBSA (or #1.5) for overcrushes

* RB180 as goalgripper

* #2.5 for negatives

But then I thought that maybe I could even reach the #2.5 if I use it as my goalgripper and buy a #3 for negatives, would then be:

* Using me BBSA(or #1.5) for overcrushes (I'm to weak to use #2 for this because I can not even close it consistensly)

* #2.5 as goalgripper

* #3 for negatives

Is the second altetnative realistic or is there a big risk of me just hurting myself and/or not achieveing the goal if I go for the 2.5 if I take into account the slow progress so far?

BR

But then I thought that maybe I could even reach the #2.5 if I use it as my goalgripper and buy a #3 for negatives, would then be:

* Using me BBSA(or #1.5) for overcrushes (I'm to weak to use #2 for this because I can not even close it consistensly)

* #2.5 as goalgripper

* #3 for negatives

Sounds like a good plan for you. Maybe start with most of your neg's on the 2.5 and gradually replace those with the #3 as you get more comfortable with it.

If you're closing the #2 now, you should start dominating it quickly with KTA, and closing the 2.5 by the time you finish the progam is certainly realistic.