Espn 2 - Armwrestling

bobbrown

Sat Dec 9th 7pm, 8pm, 8:30pm EST

Mountain time 5pm, 6pm, 6:30pm

There are 3 seperate shows....All showing on the 9th

I have them ready for my DVR........can't wait....

Vigeants gonna be on there?

I think so.......But don't quote me on that.....

I copied this from another board

John Burgeson just called me and asked me to post this information:

The Mohegan Sun "stars" include Bill Sinks, Pete Milano, Rob Vigeant Jr., and Georgi.

Air Times:

Sat. Dec. 9th - 1/2 hr. shows

EST - 7pm, 8pm, 8:30

John also said that the Vegas shows are still scheduled for Dec. 16th.

Don't miss them I am sure they will be great!

Denise

Vigeants gonna be on there?

This happened in September, I think, it wont be a Live event. Rob V. Jr. was there, took 2nd place if I remember correctly.

I just saw it yesterday, of course, and that was pretty cool. Last time I watched arm wrestling on ESPN I thought it was stupid 'cause I didn't know anythign about it. I've learned some technique and now it is much more fun to watch. I've heard of a couple of those guys, but who was the 150-170 winner, Fischer or something? My girlfriend thought he was a mental case.

It was a great show......Looking at it objectively though I would say it could be better.

But I think this will all come with time and exposure.

I just saw it yesterday, of course, and that was pretty cool. Last time I watched arm wrestling on ESPN I thought it was stupid 'cause I didn't know anythign about it. I've learned some technique and now it is much more fun to watch. I've heard of a couple of those guys, but who was the 150-170 winner, Fischer or something? My girlfriend thought he was a mental case.

Allen Fischer i guess, just some dude....with a shitload of world titles

Allen Fisher is 50yrs old and a Legend in our sport. He has won many, many World Titles over the last 20+ years. He lives in California. He weights about 165 and competed and won the 155-176 lb class.

And YES he is a crazed man when on the table but a super nice guy off the table.

Allen Fisher is 50yrs old and a Legend in our sport. He has won many, many World Titles over the last 20+ years. He lives in California. He weights about 165 and competed and won the 155-176 lb class.

And YES he is a crazed man when on the table but a super nice guy off the table.

I saw a post on the north east board you made saying Armwrestling is very interesting to other armwrestlers.....we just need a way to make it as interesting for others......

Or something along those lines.

And I think a good idea is letting people get familiar with the techniques. Because if you know all the little things going on during the match and the set ups.......it makes it that much more exciting....

I know I enjoy watching the guys set up and trying to figure out what there move is going to be off the go and so on....

Thanks for the insite....I forwarded it onto the person who created the show.

Thanks..... :rock

dont forget 11:00 TONIGHT armwrestling again 3 different one half hour shows . espn2 again :flame