Pinky Pad

denisbeck

My thumb pad has gotten noticably stronger and larger from all the pinch gripping I am doing, but not the pinky pad. Does anyone know what exercises, equipment or variations to the standard pinch exercises that I can add to bring it up to par in both size and strength with my thumb pad? Currently, I am using Blobs and plate pinching for both my whole hand and with my ring and pinky fingers

Thanks

My thumb pad has gotten noticably stronger and larger from all the pinch gripping I am doing, but not the pinky pad. Does anyone know what exercises, equipment or variations to the standard pinch exercises that I can add to bring it up to par in both size and strength with my thumb pad? Currently, I am using Blobs and plate pinching for both my whole hand and with my ring and pinky fingers

Thanks

What do you mean by pinky pad? The big part that's next to the thumb pad on the side of your hand? It seems like crushing would work better IMO.

Thanks

What do you mean by pinky pad? The big part that's next to the thumb pad on the side of your hand? It seems like crushing would work better IMO.

The area directly below the ring and pinky fingers, adjacent to the thumb pad.

Thanks

The area directly below the ring and pinky fingers, adjacent to the thumb pad.

you mean this (circled area) ???

pic

Edited by bliss

Yes the circled area. I work on my crush and while I am able to close a BBGM, that area isn't getting built up. I was thinking of trying the tugs to work that area specifically, but thought there might be something else out there.

Thanks

Yes the circled area. I work on my crush and while I am able to close a BBGM, that area isn't getting built up. I was thinking of trying the tugs to work that area specifically, but thought there might be something else out there.

Thanks

I'd say pinky/ring crush.

Anything to do with that area exercise wise should do something...ring and pinky pullups, eagle loop curls, pinching etc....it may also be a genetic thing, who knows..ponyclamps are another thing to try. Keep working hard!