gripper ratings

Guest spy

I'm a new member, like to say hi and ask a few questions. I have a SOS II (seasoned) I didn't get the calibrated reading on it because I figured I'd get a SOS III seasoned and calibrated when I was ready. Sadly PDA is no longer making the SOS grippers and they took down the page of info so I don't know the ip-range for the SOS II. Doe's anyone know the Ip-range for the SOS II?  I'm about 1/3 in short of closing the SOS II, which COC or other gripper would you recommend as the next highest for me to get. CoCs or Beef Builders or any other recommendations?

Thanks,

spy

spy,

You're lucky.  I held off on the getting some of those SOS grippers and am now regretting that decision.  I have a poll on that very subject if you're interested in voting.  Train HARD!!  :)

Strongman, Thanks for the link and info. SLAP!!! to the back of my head, cant believe I didn't see that page on PDA's sight, DUH!!

Sybersnott, Took your poll (yes, gives somekind of baseline for users), John S. at PDA says they "turned down orders for  three dozen" since last week.

I dont suppose anybody has a calibrated 3# or SOS III for sale????? LOL! Anybody in Hawaii got one I can try in the future????