A Memorable Day

Sybersnott

Well.... it's a day I've been waiting for for a long time.  Today was the day I finally got my IronMind #3 Certificate in the mail.  Boy, does it look good!!  :)  :)

And the other thing.... my G-Rex 621 came in the mail, too!  The little girly behind the counter of the MBE said she couldn't lift it and did I bring someone to carry it out to my car.  PLEASE!!!  This is the legendary Sybersnott you're talking to, honey!!  I picked it up with one arm, and carried it out of the place!  Didn't catch the dropped jaws on their faces, though.

O.K., back to my gym to set it up.  It's a lot bigger than I thought it would be, and the shipping weight said it weighed 70 pounds.  Hah!  Anyhow.... the acid test.  Could I (the legendary Sybersnott), grip my own bodyweight??  I set up the handles, stepped on the footplates.... and did it.  My BW is 230.  It was kinda easy, since I've been going real heavy lately on my plate-loaded grip machine.  This BW stuff is great!!  Glad I got the machine.  Now I can do extended pinch grip work, and now can go super-heavy on a machine designed for it.  ;)

The best part is where Richard signed it:  "To my gripmaster hero, Sybersnott".  (o.k., so he didn't say THAT.... can't I dream?)  :p  :p

Good job, sounds like you need to get fatter just to keep your grip stength rising.........

Good job, sounds like you need to get fatter just to keep your grip stength rising.........

What a concept!

When I got my issue of Milo the first thing I thought was:

"Oh great grip gods, how can I be so blessed as to appear in the same issue of Milo as gripmaster Snott?"  I wonder if it means something...

youngun,

You are indeed lucky to appear in the same issue that I'm in!!  

As for the BW deal.... I'm doing my best!  Eating ten times a day, I should be up to at least 400 pounds by the end of this summer!  Then.... I'll show you all!!!!!  :p  :D

Jesse, it's a dubious honor for sure.  But look at it this way, imagine how much better you look when pictured next to the mighty Snott.  Sorry Snott, couldn't resist....bad hair day? :D

True.... bad hair day.  That and getting a picture/info in for a publication deadline, which I missed.  I could of submitted new photos, but didn't bother to.  :(