Ok, Check this Out

Bill Piche

You might think about making the background a different shade of blue, but that's just a personal opinion.  Looks very professional. :)

The page will not display in Netscape unless style sheets are turned off. Also, the HTML validator at w3c.org was unable to validate the page which is usually a bad thing. The page looks fine in IE5.5 and Opera.

A text version is a good idea. A printable version would also be a pleasant option.

I think it looks like the cover of a book and with that in mind perhaps 'chapters' etc cold be added with either a clickable link or a-z down the side.

One more thing, each section could have a link for an email with code that tells you which section it comes from. Then us 'pros' could send info or help you update that catagory - this keeps it 100% up to date. We could copy and paste elsewhere, edit and add and then send that back with the new bits highlighted for you to consider.

Hope this helps.

You might think about making the background a different shade of blue, but that's just a personal opinion.  Looks very professional. :)

Guys guys! This took FIVE minutes to produce just to give you a little look. Nothing works yet as far as links.

As far as blue, you need a new monitor because on monitors that work it's a PURPLE background!

:p

The remarks so far reminded me of one important fact.  Design and creation by committee seldom ever works. :D

I am asking for 1 or 2 other volunteers to create this.  A small team.

You had to of known we would nitpick like old ladies :D

HAH!

:hehe  :hehe

Wanna.... it looks great!  Sorry to razz you before; I thought you were just being lazy.  And yes, it is a work in progress.... to be modified and adjusted as the committee sees fit.  :)

Lazy?

Snott do you ever visit Cyberpump.com at all besides this sub-site?

;)

Wannagrip is not lazy. Cyberpump is a monster site, a real BIG one. Cyberpump is the single best thing that has happen to my training.

No, I have not had any time to work on it. Plus, I have received ZERO inputs nor any volunteers. This will probably die just like all of Snott's projects. ;)

I still think it is a good idea.

There is no need for completeness at this time. We can put up what little we already have. Submissions or suggestions can be posted on this board in a separate thread.

Maybe I can get an hour to work on it today and throw something out