John Brzenk - Hook

pawel r

I am sory I cannot translate you everythink because I do not speak english so well.

I am sory I cannot translate you everythink because I do not speak english so well.

It's ok Pawel, thank you for putting it up.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

have you guys noticed Johns braces? Strange huh at age 40 plus. I don't wanna know the reason for that. :rolleyes

Never noticed that, but good to have an excuse if I pull him someday :laugh:laugh:laugh

yep, first i saw him wearing braces at the supermatch Larratt-Bath and now you see it on the pictures too. Really strange ;)

Florian, have you ever pulled with Andreas Rundström? He is one of my favorite pullers and i like his style. I've always wondered how he can be so strong by using that technique... What's the secret?

yep, first i saw him wearing braces at the supermatch Larratt-Bath and now you see it on the pictures too. Really strange ;)

Florian, have you ever pulled with Andreas Rundström? He is one of my favorite pullers and i like his style. I've always wondered how he can be so strong by using that technique... What's the secret?

No I've never pulled him. He would kill me :blush Did you see the match between André Riske and Andreas Rundström from Over the Top 2007? Most intense match I've ever seen live!

yep, i've seen it. Thats why i thought you might got a grip on him too or at least some training fights after the tournament. Andre did a good job by beating him, but Andreas in topform would propably blow through him...

yep, i've seen it. Thats why i thought you might got a grip on him too or at least some training fights after the tournament. Andre did a good job by beating him, but Andreas in topform would propably blow through him...

Andreas was not in bad form. About 2 month before that competition he "cleaned" the challenge of Rochefort.

Andreas was not in bad form. About 2 month before that competition he "cleaned" the challenge of Rochefort.

"not bad form" is not his "top form". I just think that Andreas is not near the level he was in the mid 90s :-) But in the end Anreas alone can know the answer... Though i dont wanna take anything away from A. Riske. Well done anyway.

Edited by Schweinemann

"not bad form" is not his "top form". I just think that Andreas is not near the level he was in the mid 90s :-) But in the end Anreas alone can know the answer... Though i dont wanna take anything away from A. Riske. Well done anyway.

I was reffering to this headline:

http://www.worldofarmwrestling.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3937&Itemid=115

But of course, it doesn't mean that he was two month later at the same level.

I was reffering to this headline:

http://www.worldofarmwrestling.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3937&Itemid=115

But of course, it doesn't mean that he was two month later at the same level.

well, so even more impressive is the win of Andre. Good stuff, thanks for the link.