Grip toys of old

Guest reid73

Guest reid73

I got some of the Whitely Multi Power Grip O Steel grippers off of ebay recently ..well they cam in the mail today so of course I just had to give them a squeeze ..well I pulled the first one out of the box (they were sold as a set of 2 I got the original box and instruction sheeet)and was surprised that it was almost or the same hardness to close as my BBB.I compared the coils and they are about the same thickness though the bbb handles are a little thinner the spread is about the same .The other one is super easy the coil thickness is about a third of the other one.I alos recently aquired Whitely's Giant power gripper that is very similar to the Ivanko super Gripper ...both of these items are from the 50's (I think)anyone else have any experience with them ?I will scan a few pics and if they come out ok I will se if wannagrip will post them .

James

Guest reid73

Nathan Say

I dont know for sure but I think so the chart shows the exercise with you useing a gripper in each hand ..all the exercise are like squeeze the gripper and do stretches (like if they wee dumbells)I think I got a mismatched set..I have the picks scanned so if anyone wants to take apeek at them email e at reidj73@aol.com unless Wannagrip would post them in the grip gallery for a while

Strongman

Thanks for the heads up.

James