Were can i get phone-books

Guest Youngguy

You can get them when the phonebooks 'expire' usually happens every 1-2 years. You'll find the phonebooks lying in front of houses or flats.

I don't know where you can get them because I think they go straight to a place where they get recycled.

James

Guest JSallee

I am not sure where you live, but if your area has a recycling center, you can usually find some there.   Even more when they expire.  Depending on how large your town or city is, they may expire every year.

1. Check your phone book cover for the expiration date.

2. Select several potential large office employers in your area.

3. Visit a potential two weeks before the expiration month. Make contact with someone in shipping. Don't just pick some up, even if they are in plain site and no one is around - make contact. Tell him what you want them for and how many. Show him, if you can.

4. Visit down your list until you score.

Large employers receive and recycle phone books by the pallet load. You should be someone willing to let you have some as long as you do not jeopardize his job by loading up with a fork truck. Show him and he will probably ask you to come back again so so-and-so can see.

John

Guest JSallee

I just thought about this you may try calling some of the larger apartment complexes in your area.  Even more especially around expiration time.  

It seems that even time I move in to a new place they have a stack of the local phone book.  

I grew up in KC, just down 70 from ya'