Calender

climber511

I'd love to see a calender for proposed grip contests for 2007 - advance planning is critical for good attendance at events. Most guys are involved in multiple sports, family vacations, coaching seasons etc etc . I know when I worked at the Post Office I had to schedule my whole years vacation in Dec for the follwoing year. I know that this is hard for organizers but it sure makes for better attendance at contests - the change in date for GGC this year made problems for a lot of people I know. And a big one is the possiblility of a "World Championship" event this year somewhere. I really want to make it out to the west coast this year and meet some of those grip guys as well so planning is critical even for an old retiree and more important for all you working stiffs.

We have a Calendar function in the gripboard. Let's mark all contest dates there!