David Horne's Iron Grip Courses

Guest sjeff70

Guest sjeff70

Anyone have Issue #4 and #10 on the Hand Grippers?  Would someone please comment on the material and what these two Issues entail regarding the grippers?  

I'm still trying to close that #### #1 after a month.  I've just found my groove and how much work is needed to progress.  I'm doing one day of strapholds (2 sets), and one day of negatives (one negative for time) every 4-5 days or so.  I also do support work twice per week and no pinch work as of yet.

Jeff

Jeff,

Those courses had as much info about grippers that I knew then, but since then, I have come across strapholds and used them to great effectiveness. These are a must in my opinion. Also close a tougher gripper onto blocks of wood (1", 3/4", 1/2", etc).

David

Guest sjeff70

Thanks, David.  I appreciate that.  Closing the grippers on different wood thickness...haven't heard this one.  This would seem to entail woodholding different thicknesses of wood for time.  You could hang weights to the boards too.  

This would work different areas of the sweep.  

I think I might hold off on getting a plate loading now.

Very interesting...

Jeff