Fbbc Will Soon Carry Rb Grippers

John Beatty

To all-

I've been in contact with Robert Baraban & will soon have the first shipment of RB grippers. A few questions for the masses. Do you guys want regular or some narrows? They'll all be aluminum handles with chrome springs. I was going to get steel handles since I like the feel, but EXPENSIVE to get here with the extra weight. Is there an interest in these grippers? Which ones would people want?

These are the sizes available (i'm not getting the lightest they make)

100lbs

130lbs

160lbs

180lbs

210lbs

240lbs

260lbs

300lbs

330lbs

365lbs

I went heavier with the sizes in the middle, but if a bunch of guys want the 330's & 365's, let me know & I'll up those #'s.

Pricing - looking at $25 per, $70 for 3, or $100 for 5

John as I have no RB's I would really like to buy some from you...I would like to have a few of the regular and the narrow!! I dont know where they fall in the table of toughness so I couldnt tell you what poundage I would want right now.

Carry both widths if possible, I have both but might be interested in a RB365 at some point.

I think the narrow RBs will be more popular than the standard.

Troy, you were unsure of how the RBs rate compared to the Ironminds probably: The RB300N is usually about a medium #3 level. The RB330N is about the Elite level.

I like the harder but narrower RB most (RB300N, RB330N).

Good for set and for no-set work.

Will you carry the "C" series grippers? I understand that they are about the same width as the "N" series.

I own several of the narrows, they are good for TNS work. Although now looking back I wish that I had bought the Regular spreads, all of my narrows below 240 seasoned down big time.

Does the 25 cover S/H?

To all-

I've been in contact with Robert Baraban & will soon have the first shipment of RB grippers. A few questions for the masses. Do you guys want regular or some narrows? They'll all be aluminum handles with chrome springs. I was going to get steel handles since I like the feel, but EXPENSIVE to get here with the extra weight. Is there an interest in these grippers? Which ones would people want?

These are the sizes available (i'm not getting the lightest they make)

100lbs

130lbs

160lbs

180lbs

210lbs

240lbs

260lbs

300lbs

330lbs

365lbs

I went heavier with the sizes in the middle, but if a bunch of guys want the 330's & 365's, let me know & I'll up those #'s.

Pricing - looking at $25 per, $70 for 3, or $100 for 5

You should be the "Cert" or "Narrow" supplier. Dale Harder already carries the "Regular" width. We seem to have a lack of a good source of narrow RB grippers. :rock

Awesome!!! I will be getting a few of those! :rock

That's good news John.

My guess would be your 210, 240, and 260 will be your best sellers, followed by your 300. I think you'll also have some people go after the 365 for the novelty factor. If you sell narrows, you'll probably move a lot of 240Ns, 260Ns, 300Ns, and 330Ns. Please note I'm not saying I'm buying all of these :D

I dont know about the others John, but if you decide to carry RB grippers, I, for one, will be buying them from you.

I got the bulk in 210-330, got a few 365's, started at 100's, figure there'll be a few beginners, teens & ladies to try them. I got Narrows in every size he had (240's to 330's). I will pay today & should have them in 2-4 weeks, so anyone that wants them, I got a heck of a deal for the shipping. I can do 5 for $8, insurance included, 2-3 for $5.50 anywhere in the USA. Overseas, I can do 1-4 for $10. The pricing will be like I said, $25 each, 3 for $70, 5 for $100, plus shipping.

How do these RB grippers rate on the COC scale?

I'm looking for a gripper harder than the COC#1 but not as hard as the COC#2 and a gripper harder than the COC#2 but not as hard as the BBSM. I know grippers vary but what RB's should I buy?

Edited by gerryg

I got the bulk in 210-330, got a few 365's, started at 100's, figure there'll be a few beginners, teens & ladies to try them. I got Narrows in every size he had (240's to 330's). I will pay today & should have them in 2-4 weeks, so anyone that wants them, I got a heck of a deal for the shipping. I can do 5 for $8, insurance included, 2-3 for $5.50 anywhere in the USA. Overseas, I can do 1-4 for $10. The pricing will be like I said, $25 each, 3 for $70, 5 for $100, plus shipping.

I've always been put off on shipping 'cos i live overseas, but that IS a heck of a deal!

John so 5 grippers with S&H will be 108$? to california?

Yes, indeed. Save your pennies!

Money sent to Austria, 2-4 weeks & RB's will be here!

• 3 weeks later...

in transit, I'll announce as soon as I get them.