What Is The Best Wrist Roller Brand/type?

rmaidment

Thanks that gives me something to shoot for since do most of my grip work by myself.

Thanks that gives me something to shoot for since do most of my grip work by myself.

As did I for the longest time. And still do on occasion.

I've been taking quite a few training photos recently and much prefer the images in B&W as per the example there. Those white flecks you see are chalk dust and the gym I train in when doing W/R work is no frills. It has cobwebs up in the corners and there is a plant growing out of the floor behind the leg press - it's GREAT!

It must be really damp too 'cos you've got a nasty case of mould around your chin...

I use the end of an old Oly barbell

Same here. I use the end of an international olympic barbell. Works out great, and the ends are pretty thick also.. over 2"

I've been taking quite a few training photos recently and much prefer the images in B&W as per the example there. Those white flecks you see are chalk dust and the gym I train in when doing W/R work is no frills. It has cobwebs up in the corners and there is a plant growing out of the floor behind the leg press - it's GREAT!

It must be really damp too 'cos you've got a nasty case of mould around your chin...

COLD :yikes

COLD :yikes

Isn't it? - you can go off some people ha ha :tongue

So are you stronger with a cw roll or a acw roll?

I just call'em ins(curl in toward my body)or outs(extending out away from the body).

My best is 163lbs on the 3" roller,hi chest level on the out or cw as you call it.

My thumb pads were both stiff today ha ha

Mobsterone

If your ever in the North East ive got a 3.5" roller for you to try, the things huge too big for my small hands really but great fun

Mark

I'd say take a file to the knurling and smooth it down if it hurts. Also I don't really understand knurling since this IS a grip movement, so the harder the better.

Where do I get the FBBC rollers?

What is good size for someone with 7-1/4" hands? I want it for forearm/wrist work more than grip itself, becasue wrist curls hurt my wrists and I don't know how else to work my forearms, I've tried the Pegasus and it hurts too (not on reverse though!). As mobster says these rollers pump him so much, they gotta be good as a forearm-workout.

Where do I get the FBBC rollers?

What is good size for someone with 7-1/4" hands? I want it for forearm/wrist work more than grip itself, becasue wrist curls hurt my wrists and I don't know how else to work my forearms, I've tried the Pegasus and it hurts too (not on reverse though!). As mobster says these rollers pump him so much, they gotta be good as a forearm-workout.

Hint... look at the sponsors ads at the top of every page :rolleyes

• 1 year later...

I hate to bump an old thread but I dont feel like being a noob and posting a new one. Anyone that has tried both the knurled(ironmind) and nonknurled(fbcc) can give me their opinion which is better in the power rack?

Thanks,

Aaron

I have both and prefer the FBBC rollers simply because John builds them to custom widths for me. The knurling on my IM roller is quite sharp and it is good for keeping callous' in check though ;)

I tried contacting him a few days ago via email but still no response. Hopefully he will answer soon.