The 3# is History

Marc

After many months of training and near misses i've finally closed the 3#!!!

The feat was witnessed by David Horne and Jim Wylie. Unfortunately we were unable to get a photo as i only managed it once    :crazy  

I will get a photo at our next training session when i hope to repeat the feat   :D

Oh yes, it was slammed shut. The boy did good! We'll sort the photos in the next week or so.

Unfortunately, or fortunately Marc will now be in the Open section of the Brit Grip Champs. That takes it now to 7 CoC's in that class.

Once again, well done, David

Marc, are you familier with the term, as espoused by a spider, about coming into his web? He he...

Congratulations! :D

Arne Persson

Wannagrip,

My Training consisted mainly off timed strap holds, inverted gripper work, pinch lifts and thick bar stuff, all of which helped considerably.

Marc

Thanks guys for your congrats   :D

Well done, Marc!  

Now, go show 'em how it's done in the Open Division of the British Grip Champs!

Train smart!

Guest 115-1005574997

Marc

Congratulations mate  :D

Its good to see your not letting your little brother have all the fun and now your in the open secton on Aug 3rd you can show him whos the dady !!!!

Great effort mate and as Dave says thats 7 COC on the day.  has that many ever competed together at one contest at one time?

Congratulations,

how long did it take you to achieve it (from the first time you trained on grippers) and which gripper did you start with ?

Amaury,

It has taken about 7-8 months to close the #3. My first introduction to the grippers was the #1 which I closed with ease, My brother (Jim Wylie) then got hold of #2 for me to have a go and after a couple of attempts I managed to close it…I was then hooked.

After this i started to train at David Horne’s gym and the rest is history !!

Marc