#2 Reps With Bottom 2 Fingers?

golgotha

How many here can rep the #2 with the bottom 2 fingers?

Funny, this was just mentioned in an armwrestling board, that a guy, Mike Mignona or something, could rep the #2 with his bottom 2 fingers, and could wrist curl like 300lbs or so (??)... that's one strong wrist =P

My first response to this would be "my a$$" but after reading about Rob Sasso shutting a #3 and rotating his wrist around and then Austin's story about the guy doing the PWC's I don't doubt it. There are some FREAKS in AW. I know I can't even get a single on a #2 the way you described.

Funny, this was just mentioned in an armwrestling board, that a guy, Mike Mignona or something, could rep the #2 with his bottom 2 fingers, and could wrist curl like 300lbs or so (??)... that's one strong wrist =P

Yes that's were i got it from.

I think a #2 close with the bottom 2 fingers is definitly possible with some special training, but not by everone.

But a one hand wrist curl with 300lbs?? :blink

I can do that by the #1 but can not rep it. I shut it actually and then hold it with my pinky and ring finger.

ok the nest question is, who can hold the #2 closed by the ring and pinky finger? I guess a lot of you people!

But a one hand wrist curl with 300lbs?? :blink

I wonder how low the guy went. I know in the AW For Everyone book they stress the importance of never letting the wrist getting into a losing position while doing wrist curls and I some AW's just barely break parallel when they do it. Regardless that's an insane amount of weight. Sixgun said that Ballinger did 100 reps with a 100lb db so I'd think he would be pretty close.

I know pdoire repped his #1 like that (check his gallery). But a #2 ?? I mean, some certified COC's have spoken and said they're not even close. Heh.

I'm starting to hate grippes, I can't seem to progress on them! Damn #1 still is hard as hell for me.

I would estimate that you have to be able to close Super Elite to do that with #2. I've done that with #1 but wasn't nowhere near with #2. Didn't surprise me at all though :cool

That's a great feat with #2.

On several occasions I've closed MY #2 (which I no longer own) with a very deep set with my ring and pinky finger of my left hand. But reps?!-- never. However, I have no doubt that this is possible and IMO is a fine achievement; more power to the ones who can.