Uh Oh...Another Office Recruit?!

Bill Piche

I may have recruited another person in my dept. to make a run at the 3.

He's closed a 2 already.

He's got a background of manual labor and swinging a hammer a lot before he turned desk jockey.

A neat goal: 4 COC's in our Dept!

Joe,

I think it could be due to steroid use.

KIDDING!!!

I think it's great to spread the word. I got my training partner into the grippers. He's a powerlifter and he closed his #2 in about two months of consistent training. I brought my #4 to work once and boy was it fun to watch people struggle with that!

When I had some of the old Ironman grippers,

one of the best efforts was by an office worker

of slight build- he made a better effort than some

of the laborers.

Vansittart used to dress in baggy clothes, and

cough on purpose, to hustle unsuspecting gamblers.

Don't judge by appearance; unless it's a fitness show.

When will we see the 'Wannagripper Manual'?

Why do you keep finding these people! Ide be lucky if I could find someone who could close a trainer let alone a 2. It must be the water, the water I say!

Jett,

The secret's out.  :)  

I've been sending Wannagrip the energizing drink that's sweeping the grip world!  It's called, "Sybersnott's Seawater".  It beats Gatorade and all those others, and it's VERY tasty too!  Don't let the name fool you.... this is POWERFUL stuff!  It'll give you that boost you've been craving for!!  :)

Guest Christian

I brought my trainer and #1 to work today to see how people fared. So far the 200lb guy in the cube next to me (with the biggest forearms I've ever seen) didn't quite get the #1. No one else even got the trainer. Out of those surveyed, most worked out regularly. One guy could "almost" get the handles on the trainer shut.

Further substantiating the 'water' claims.

Sir Snott.

Puh-Leeez tell me Sybersnott's Seawater is

quadruple filtered!

I was intending to taste some but I could not

unscrew the bottle cap.

To unscrew the cap, bang the bottle against your head several times.  When you start to pass out, it should twist off.

Guest sjeff70

You guys ain't seen nothin.  There's a guy at my work; he's 53 years old with hands and forearms, not like anything you've ever seen.  His forearms are bigger than his upper arms.  He probably has a 10" inch wrist or better and I'd say weighs about 240 lbs, 5-09".  Yea, he's seriously gifted.    

Anyway he closed my #1 like it was nothing.  He snapped it closed (it was loud!) so easily and without effort.  When I get a #3 I'm going to see if he can close it.  

He's got the biggest freakin hands I've ever seen.  I can't get across on this board how amazing this guys' genetics are.  

He would think it was silly to get certified had I asked him to.  You know how older people are.  :o)

I also brought my #1 at my university and no-one among the seven persons who tried could close it...Very strange in fact.

Maybe it is a tough one ?? Since there's no PDA in FRANCE i'll never know  ???

sjeff70 where do you work & how did that guy get so strong? Was he into tough physical labour or what? I think I've heard of those types lifting an Inch db replica & not knowing how good that is.

sjeff70.... if you can, get some pics of that gent.  Tell him about us, and our purpose of hand/grip strength.  He might get interested in grip training when he comes across a gripper he CAN'T close.  That's what got me started.

Guest sjeff70

His name is Ron and he says he used to lift weights a long time ago.  What this guy has can't be obtained from lifting weights.  You guys don't understand.  This guy's bones are huge and he's got way too much muscle on his forearms (18-19" maybe???  Not bad for someone 5-09ish, 240ish ).  I don't know how he got so lucky from his parent's genetic pot but...it freaks me out seriously.  There ain't nobody who should be that lucky.  Nobody.

Anyway, we work at the VA hospital in downtown Cincinnati, OH; in the Police Service.  If any of you guys are in the area, stop by, I'd be delighted to meet you.

I'll try to get a picture but it won't be willing (he'd make fun of me if I told him what it was for).  We have an instant camera in our Watch Office to take photos of accidents on property so maybe I can take a picture of him as a joke.  I think when one of the administrators here see a pic of this guy, he won't have a problem posting it.

He's a really nice guy too.  I'm a little too old (32 yrs old) to be this jealous and superficial.  I don't think I'd feel this way if it weren't for the fact that he didn't even earn it.

Please measure Ron's forearm, then report the

accurate measurement which will be several inches

smaller than you mentioned.

Arm extended, no bending of the wrist or elbow, but

a clenched fist is allowed.

Thanks

Guest sjeff70

I'll see what I can do...I'm waiting for film right now.  If I get a measurement at all...maybe I can get him to measure his arm.  I'm never going to live this down.

Jeff