A Typical Lunchtime At the Office?

Bill Piche

Today at lunch, I witnessed a guy in my dept. close a #3.  Then, the other guy we do grip workouts with just missed.

Yes, the others in the dept. make comments about grunts, etc. coming from my office during lunch hour. ;)

I got both of them started. Dang, I should hit up Randy for a referral! :)

Now, to get Cory consistent with the 3 close.  He's got Popeye forearms like Pat.  We also have to close that 1/16 for Eric.

The goal: Three Captains of Crush at the same company in the same department! :)

Hmm, I can't remember. Theres a post on here somewhere.  Eric has been close for quite a while though.

We shut the door to my office, crank AC/DC, Def Leppard, etc. and go at it.

Strap holds with the weight hitting the floor -- we wonder if the 2nd floor hears it?  My office is on the 3rd floor.

Cool!  Are you doing daily training with them?

What are the job requirements to work at your company, closing a number 2?

HAH!

Just as I figured, Cory doesn't have the base strength to close it daily as he missed today.

Eric as less than 1/8 again. Not bad considering he had a week off due to travel last week. His base is right up there so once he closes it, he'll be much more consistent.

Ahh, just took a stroll through the archives, Heres the link Post made in september of 2001. Thats less than a year, ok..... screw this crap about overtraining! Ive got grippin to do  :D  :D  :D ! 2 days a week, BAH!

Is it a good idea to attempt it two days in a row?

Heaven forbid!

Just continue to believe that the hands/forearms are no different and train them just like any other bodypart....

An engineering company!  Hardly tough. :)

No wonder I am thought of as strange. HAH!

You're lucky, Wanna.  :)

I work around a bunch of limp-wristed dough hands.  They couldn't crush closed a empty paper bag!!  :p