Closed The #3

THOR

Very strong close. its a stout #3. Thor is more than ready for the MM1 :)

Very Nice Close!!! :cool

Strong, very strong my little friend.

Congrats :bow:bow

I think you are playing with the gripper. way to go!!!

Nice set and close and a great video...good job!!

Nice close and continued success.

Thanks everybody I did it once before and didnt get the cert so hopefully I get it this time, im finally getting back into things and it is still alot of fun.

Thanks again :rock

Thanks everybody I did it once before and didnt get the cert so hopefully I get it this time, im finally getting back into things and it is still alot of fun.

As in, they denied the CERT the first time? Did they question the gripper leaving the camera shot? But hey, with two reputable witnesses... Looks amazing to me! Great close. You really made it look easy.

As in, they denied the CERT the first time? Did they question the gripper leaving the camera shot? But hey, with two reputable witnesses... Looks amazing to me! Great close. You really made it look easy.

The video is the key. The witness job is to ensure proper video and of course for the MMG0 that the gripper is appropriate. The rules are clear and it will be judged by 3 judges according to the rules.

Ya they denied the cert the first time, the set wasnt to clear, so they had to denie it :whacked

First I want to say :rock that was an amazing close, thanks for sharing

Second, I love the look on your face right before you closed the gripper.. funniest look I've ever seen

And it's good. All 3 judges gave it a white light. What's your full real name? Email me at editor@cyberpump.com. Thanks.