Anyone Do These

stew2

I was shown these last week DL's using reverse grip and only middle fingers. They really hurt in my opion I was told the world record is around 315 just wondered if anyone does them I probaly won't be agian pulled something in my wrist that'll teach me.

I love Finger Training. I do them using eagle loops and do 8 fingers( 4 from each hand), 4(2 from each hand), 2( only middle fingers of each hand) for barebell deadlifts. Also do 1 arm Deads with eagle loops and do 4, 2 and 1 finger lifts. Very painful :))) :blink

I think there is a pic on here somewhere of David Horne doing it with like 405 if I remember right???

David Horne would be the guy to ask about those. He pulled some absolute sick poundages.

I'm like JasonL, I use eagle loops for deadlifts. I focus on doing holds with pinky and ring finger on both hands. I believe this helped out my crush a lot. Since doing these my regular gripper crush is better then doing inverted, which didn't happen before I did eagle loop DLs.

I thought I had seen something from David before maybe he'll chime in. I do alot with loops but they don't hurt me near as much as these did. I stopped at 275 when it felt like I ripped the tendon out of my right hand when I released it from a lockout it snapped back like a rubberband.

Might want to ice that, bro, in case you did actually do some damage.

Not having much experience with eagle loops, I do know that thinner diameter bars are less painful for digit lifts, and more weight can be lifted safer.