I Can Barely Bulive It... Bent The Yellow.... And The Blue...

Joaorv

I have no words…. So I bent the yellow… and the blue… lol! I'm so happy. I totally unloaded into the nails, the weeks of high volume with the white and greens have honed my technique a lot. I filmed it too :) I got to say, I'm prety surprised, I destroyd the blue in about 13 seconds, a month and change back i could barely kink the yellow after 10 minutes of fighting. I'm gona ice my hands now :D

And i wanna thank all the good advice i got here, about doing high volume and honing my thecnique and not changing my technique on attempting harder nails. I didn't touched the yellow again (wich i was going all over the place trying to kink it DO, DU, reverse...) and instead did high volume 48 whites and 30 greens are my records for those and today... I DID IT! :D i'm realy realy happy!

http://rapidshare.de/files/24625591/1july0...w-blue.WMV.html

Very nice bend.

I like how you focus before the bend.

I bet with a slighty better technique (especially the height of the bar for the kink) you should easily do a G5.

Very nice bend.

I like how you focus before the bend.

I bet with a slighty better technique (especially the height of the bar for the kink) you should easily do a G5.

Thx Franky :)

You mean starting with the hands overhead and bring it high on the neck? I seems to be much better like this cause i had tried the high position and is not good for me.

But i'm open to sujestions on how to improve :)

Well done keep up the hard work.

Thx Gazza. the hard work has paid off :)

Edited by Joaorv

just saw it. strong bend!

just saw it. strong bend!

Thank you :) I'm extrmely happy.

Nice bend! Keep it up. :cool

Looked too easy for you! Wish I could do DO style. Reverse is the only one for me

Thx a lot! :) I was also surprised by how nice it felt. It was hard but fluid.

DO does seem like the way to do it when someone thinks about bendign stuff, but i think any way you can do it is good :) Is like a conventional or a sumo deadlift, as long as the weight comes up it's all good ;)

Nice bend! Keep it up. :cool

Thank you :) I have a bunch (70+) yellow equivalent steel waiting for me to do high volume, and I can always recut it into blues as my volume on those increases.

I'm totaly sold on high volume now :)

why don't you buy a bunch of 60D nails? it is much better than the yellow and will be cheaper.

why don't you buy a bunch of 60D nails? it is much better than the yellow and will be cheaper.

Well i have 20 yellows that came in the bag, the 70+ are local steel i bought cut to the yellow's dimentions. I will look for those 60D nails, also called 60 penny nails right? I hope they know what that is arround here. they didn't know what hot rolled steel or cold rolled steel is, but it turned out the steel here is slightly harder than the ones from the IM nails as far as i could feel.

Thx for the sugestion

60D=60 penny nail.