Contratulation David Horne!!!!

Arne

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID!!!

(and happy birthday to myself).    :D  

Arne Persson

Arne,

Thanks a lot. It's your birthday as well! Congratulations. I hope you have a good day. Elizabeth has planned my day out for me with suprises and stuff. I think I'm ending up in Birmingham at the opera.

David :D

Happy birthday to the three of you! I notice only

one of you is registered in the birthday calendar.

For those interested, in Iron History, David responded

to my request for a list of his top five feats. See item

for May 22.

David. The opera? Wait for the fat lady to sing. Then

leave.

A very happy birthday to you all! 40 and 41 were my best gripping years.....David, I hope you continue to amaze the world for many years to come!Have a great day.

Guest woody36

Dave, it a shame you and Mr Sorin couldn't have gone to

the opera together,he could have brought his grippers.

Yes thats's right, you could have taken "A phantom to the

opera!"

oh please yourselves :D

Happy birthday Dave, all the best.

Also happy birthday to you Arne, shouldn't you be stronger

than "stronger than Arne" by now?

Ray.

Happy birthday to all of you! I hope it's a great and memorable day for everyone.

David, I see you competing for another 40 years! Remember the great Karl Norberg was performing incredible strength feats around 80 years of age. Keep up the great work!

Thank You, David, Dr Mikael, Wannagrip, Sorin,  Roark, Michael, Canthar and Paul!

woody36: Thank You! I'm stronger than Mikael in Rolling Thunder, wrist strength, Arm strength ........

He is very good with grippers and pinch.

Guest StrongerthanArne

Arne, you forgot to mention the Military press in which I am weak to say the least (currently 65 kg, and no I mean using BOTH arms).

Mikael: I'm not suprised. The only time we have armwrestled was back in 1984. I have you asked several times for a new armwrestling match but you have refused, why?

You know all about my serious knee injury. So how can I possibly match you in squat and deadlift?

Guest StrongerthanArne

Arne, why should I give you a re-match in armwrestling? We wrestled and I won. Moreover, I can't see how having a metal bar trough the knee could affect your squat. Those fractured vertebrae of yours should likewise not be considered a handicap in the deadlift.

Happy Birthday to both of you.  Nathan, I can see David being over the hill....as he pinches it and rips it up from its foundations!

Thank You, Mike, Nathan, "AnimalCage" and Chris!

It's nice to see a guy like David who is around my age still going strong and turning the grip world on it's ear!!

Happy 40th Birthday, David.  And here's to many more!!  :)

Thank you all!

I had a lovely day, which was capped off by a visit to the Birmingham Symphony Hall to see the St Petersburg Symphony Orchestra. A very pleasurable time indeed. I didn't realise that the conductors milked the audience for applause so much. Back and forth he came. Phew, my hands were tired at the end!!!!

David