Question

payton88

I hurt my middle finger left knuckle, so im not training with my COC# 1 with it, but should ill still train my right with it( my right hand is fine)? :blink

I think it depends how you hurt your middle finger left knuckle. If it was using the grippers, maybe you need to rethink your training approach. If not, go for it. Everyone has a dominate hand.

blitz54,when i work out in ma and i injure one side..ex:hand or leg,etc. i work out on the other side.if i injure my rt hand i'll practice lft strikes.keep working out and the other hand wil catch up.i had pain in the rt middle knuckle from the grippers and used extensor bands from IM and the next day i was fine.depends on type of injury. ;)

Edited by RICHIEC.

blitz54,when i work out in ma and i injure one side..ex:hand or leg,etc. i work out on the other side.if i injure my rt hand i'll practice lft strikes.keep working out and the other hand wil catch up.i had pain in the rt middle knuckle from the grippers and used extensor bands from IM and the next day i was fine.depends on type of injury. ;)

yeah thats what im hoping for, it hurt before but today alot less, but still enough to keep me back, ya know?

i tryed training though a injury an injury in my back from deadlift, thinking i was a wimp if i couldnt take the pain, and now i have severe arthritis in my back, have to go to the chiroprater monthly( he said to come daily but there know way my family can afford that), and to top it all off i cant deadlift any more and i was the school record holder, sorry about the short story, but i just dont want anybody to think if you dont train through pain your a wimp, because i thought that and im messed up for life :(

i had the same topic 1 week back. but it was on my right hand not left. use "deep heat" spray before and after training. avoid grippers for 1 week and go for extensors.

I was going to say that sounds like a sledge level I learned from Bender's webpage. When I went back to look I saw he even labels that section #3. The Weaver Stick, or Rear-Lever. Stupid me. I was thinking this was some crazy new lift I could learn and I have already been doing it for weeks now.

Bender's Weaver Stick