My Best Birthday.........

1stCoC

Words are not enough to thank the many people that got together to make this a very special time to remember in my life. The effort of the Deisel crew,people driving and flying in from thousands of miles,the great support of Dr. Strossen,The Breeze staying up round the clock cooking the BBQ hog, the brothers in arms attitude of ALL the competitors,PR's by many capped off by the always humble, but amazing Chad Woodall's world record V bar lift. I saw the old and new stars of grip meet on common, friendly ground,people eyeing the Grip Gauntlet,old grippers, and being able to put in their hands the grip objects they alyways "heard of", men of Iron that after a day of hard competition still "manned up" and tried pinch lifting anvils and and 150lb millstones. All I can say I think my life and the future of Grip was enriched and changed on that day and it's memories shall always remain with me. Thanks to each and every person that was present from the bottom of my heart. RS

I can only imagine having such a birthday! You are very fortunate, and it's well deserved!

Happy Birthday Richard :rock I hope and pray you continue to be blessed and have many many more wonderful birthdays.

God Bless,

Chad

Richard,

It was my pleasure and a great honor to celebrate your birthday with you! Thanks for everything!

-Erik

You may have had a good time but it was our pleasure and an honor for all of us to be ther eto enjoy it with you!

Happy birthday Richard! thank you for all you have done for this great sport. This was just a small token of thanks! We all had a wonderful time.

Happy Birthday Mr. Sorin and wishing you many more happy and healthy ones to come! and thank you for being a pioneer in a sport that i have recently taken up.

Richard, we should be the ones thanking YOU for all of your efforts and letting us come to your "home" and have such a great time there!! :D Like I told you before, I had to be there! Just look at all the things I would have missed! :) I got to meet so many amazing people - the feast that you and Bert put on was oh so delicious!!! I actually hated to leave... I wanted to stick around a bit and keep talking to the folks there, but I had to eventually go (it was a long drive and I didn't get home until late that night).

Hey!! :blink I have a great idea!! Let's do it again NEXT year!!!!!! :D:bow:D

It was an awesome day Richard. Thanks so much for having us all there.

-Jedd-

Glad you had a good birthday Richard. All of us had a great time also. A lot of good people were there. Trying the original blob was a high point for me