• Steve Gardener
    • Karl Gillingham
    • Heath Sexton
    • Bill Piche
    • Jean-Michel Smeers
    • Patrick Povilaitis
    • Jim Wylie

Hey Wannagrip,

It's funny that YOU would include your name in that bunch, because... as of right now, you are drawing a big, fat ZERO in the votes category!!!  :D  :p

I know who it isn't - none of the British names mentioned have the tats

It's the TERMINATOR...Patrick Povilaitis!

He's one crazy mother too in case anyone wonders.

He's freakin' nuts!

My vote was for Heath!  Oh well... can't win 'em all!!  :)

Thanks for the vote, but his forearm is as big as my bicep I think......

Oh dear!! I think I voted for Nick by accident - that will teach me to concentrate on what I'm doing next time!!

Damned impressive, Mr. Terminator...

Jesse, to tell the truth I've never measured it.  There are so many ways to measure I just don't know which to use.  Besides it's always been my opinion that measurements can be very deceptive.  If I ever get the tape out, I'll let you guys know.

Terminator, why do you think people are posting and suggesting that you are mentally unbalanced? I have found all of your previous posts to be quite lucid!

Terminator's posts are amongst the best on the board.  He gets to the point quickly, and intelligently utilizing proper grammer and spelling.  That still does not stop him from being one crazy dude, as he is one of the strongest guys in some of the most unconventional strength movements that I have ever had the pleasure of corresponding with.  That all said, he's lucid, and crazy, and I'll get to meet him in a few weeks.

Steve Weiner

Thanks Steve for defending my mental state.  All of the comments describing me as crazy come from close friends who are aware of some of the decidedly unorthodox things I do in the quest for strength and my willingness to go way beyond the point where normal thinking people will stop.  In that context, I consider the description a compliment.  

Oh well, gotta go, it appears they're here with my medication again.......a little joke guys.

Steve, we will have a blast.......and I believe Mr. Heath will destroy that #4......good friends making and witnessing history, it doesn't get any better than that (no pressure Heath)

:D

Thanks Steve for defending my mental state.  All of the comments describing me as crazy come from close friends who are aware of some of the decidedly unorthodox things I do in the quest for strength and my willingness to go way beyond the point where normal thinking people will stop.  In that context, I consider the description a compliment.  

Steve, we will have a blast.......and I believe Mr. Heath will destroy that #4......good friends making and witnessing history, it doesn't get any better than that (no pressure Heath)

Pat is straight up scary strong, period.

No pressure? Yeah, that's obvious....... :crazy

Guest RobbyTooSlobby

So you guys are saying Pat is crazy like Hannibal Lector.  Crazy and Intelligent?  

That and he can rip your arms off....greatEyecrazy.gifEyecrazy.gifEyecrazy.gif