smokin

hi people my names rob im 23 got into grip stuff about a month ago after getting my first captain of crush trainer.training once a week to get myself in to it

a question

after i train and the day after my hands feel cramped and sore round my thumb almost like a ache is this normal as it doesn't feel the same as a normal muscle soreness

cheers

rob

Welcome to gripboard Rob!

If you train hard, soreness is not unusual. Try putting your hands in hot water and then icing them. This does wonders for recovery! Sleeping with mittens on is a big help too.

Edited by Wes

Welcome Rob. Wes gives some good advise.Over the years I hav injured my hands many times not having to do directly with gripwork and one of the things i have learned is that although the hands can be very strong they are also prone to injuries re ligaments,tendons, bones,etc. keep on top of it with care n rest.sharp pains are sometimes not a good sign.dull pains usually resolve.wen in doubt c M.D.