Heath Sexton and the Blobs

Guest Jeff Roark

Guest Jeff Roark

I have trained with Heath as everyone knows. I watched him fail in attempt to pinch two 45s but he is lifting right at a world class level on the Blobs. What is up with this? Is the 45lbers harder than the 50lbs York Blob? I don't see how this could be possible. Could this correlate to his huge crushing power? Is it the wide pinch that is one of the keys to him being so strong at crushing?

Pinching narrow feels uncomfortable to me.  I will chalk the blob lifts up to chalk and luck......

I think Heath was intimidated by your picture perfect calves, or something to that effect.

Guest Jeff Roark

Yeah, thats right! When he layed his eyes on them "bulls" of mine he trembled so bad he couldn't do nothin! Popeye huh? Pat that must be your gun in the pic. If it is it would be a nice compliment to my "bulls".

Pat..... is dat you big un in dat pic??  :0  

How BIG is your forearm??   :crazy  :crazy