Who's Willing To Help?

Alawadhi

I need a strong guy to help me. i will send him some of my stuff for bending and i want him to do the bend for me and tell me where does every nail(and one spike) fall in strenght (if you shoot a video it is always better). and yeah i will send the nails for free. anyone willing to help?

thanks.

I need a strong guy to help me. i will send him some of my stuff for bending and i want him to do the bend for me and tell me where does every nail(and one spike) fall in strenght (if you shoot a video it is always better). and yeah i will send the nails for free. anyone willing to help?

thanks.

EricMilfeld is pretty much an expert in rating nails and bars he might do it if hes not busy

I'd send them to Eric. Instead of a "feel" rating he can calibrate the stock with weights and to give you a better comparison

So if anyone wants to try it please pm me with our address to send them. A STRONG MAN!

PM Eric Milfeld.

just curious, what are all the bars?

bunch of nails and one big spike. i don't know exactly what they are. that's why i will send them. someone pmed me axnd he will help me.

• 2 weeks later...

:D A bit of a video of me bending the nails you sent,many thanks it was fun!Video!

:happy thanks to Gazza for putting video on,cheers mate!

:D A bit of a video of me bending the nails you sent,many thanks it was fun!Video!

:happy thanks to Gazza for putting video on,cheers mate!

It's alawadhi not "Aliwadi" :angry: .jk :tongue . thanks for doing this for me. that spike feels impossible to me. btw, how is that black blot comparing to a normal grade 5 bolt?

and btw, you spike bending is way of center. i think you should be certified on the red nail by now. go and kill it !!!!!!

I also want to thanks Eric for doing this for me and report me back by PM. thanks Eric.

Edited by Alawadhi