35lb. Blob Alert

BIKERICH

York has only nine 70lb. legacy old style dumbells left. was 10 but i just placed my order with AllisonForeman@aol.com who is the York Barbell sales rep. New shipment n/a till August. just wanted to give a heads up.

Edited by RICHIEC.

York sells out quickly due to demand. shipping containers come from China via ship which is the reason it takes so long to replenish stock. 40 and 50lb. legacys are due in this week from China.

What weight did you start out with?

30lb. blobs lft n rt same time 5 reps with 5 sec. holds not including pinching from ground n bk dwn again which is another 3 to 4 sec. i do 5 sets. just started pinch grip 4 wks ago with 30lb cinder block til i got blobs 1 week ago. coc grippers 1 year.

Did you ever get a pic of the weight?

Access via pcs phone as answered b4. no pix but i gave specs b4 also. if needed il post again. also AllisonForeman@aol.com would be happy to email pix. she is the york rep in thd midwest where i order blobs. sorry i cant post pix.