Short Rope

MARKR

Has anyone used a thick short rope on this board?.If so what exercises with the rope have you found has most benefited your grip training

Thanks Mark

Hammer curls and pull-ups with extra weights.

Have you had any benefit from these using a rope?.There are alot of exercise you can duplicate with a rope but do you get any extra benefit by using a rope over doing the same execises using a thick dumbbell?

Run a thick towel through the holes of olympic plates. They make for great hammer curls etc.

Throw a thick towel over a chinup bar etc.

It will pay off.

Have you had any benefit from these using a rope?.There are alot of exercise you can duplicate with a rope but do you get any extra benefit by using a rope over doing the same execises using a thick dumbbell?

I do those two exercises quite often and I think they have improved my grip. I actually prefer thin rope over thick rope, to make those more difficult for my grip.

I do those two exercises quite often and I think they have improved my grip. I actually prefer thin rope over thick rope, to make those more difficult for my grip.

Thanks for the advice .The reason I ask is I have a short rope but never use it it just hangs in my garage. I need to start using it .

Mark

No problem, use that long enough and I think you'll notice that it is a good tool.