Tendonitis

Ivarboneless

Does anybody have any advice for tendonitis? I might just be over-reacting, but I have a nasty habit of making minor injuries serious chronic injuries. I still do pushups and pressing exercises because it doesn't hurt, is this ok or should I stop those? I am really anxious to heal up and I want to do this right. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

You will have to rest in order to recover, and will need to findout what caused the tendonitis and adjust your training. Where is the tendonitis?

The tendonitis is in my left elbow (If your arm is set up to armwrestle it's where the the tricep conects to the bone closest to you). I acquired the tendonitis from a combination of rafter chins and armwrestling.

Edited by Ivarboneless

There are several topics on this same subject, all of which have sound advice. As mentioned, rest should be your first priority if the pain is bad enough