Awesome video

apdwler

Just got the video in the mail. It's awesome! Got a lot of new grip toy ideas. Sorin walking with the anvil was amazing...

Wholly COW!

I just sent those out at 3:30 CST YESTERDAY!

Glad you liked it.

Thanks again to Richard and Bert for supporting this site and thanks to everyone who donated!

Wait! I know why, you are about 30 miles from me.  :hehe

Guest reid73

I got my video yesterday and I watched most of it before I went ot bed and all I can say is its great if you missed out out on getting this video you missed something special.A funny coincidence(sp?).Did anyone checkout the bomb he had with the other grip toys( i didnt see if he talked about it yet)..but anyway I was at the antique store yesterday and almost bought the exact same one but   :blush ..I may go back and get me one in te future :D

James

A big thankyou to Cyberpump ,Wannagrip,and Sorinnex for makeing this tape available!!!!

I can't wait for my copy to arrive! My question to those of you who have seen it is this, are there any beautiful bikini-clad women in it lifting tough anvils along with Mr. Sorin?

Paul,

No.... those bikini-clad babes are in MY video!!!  :p  :D

The video is awesome.  I was a little annoyed at some of the crowd chater when Sorin was trying to speak-but that is to be expected.  I am sure not everyone in the room really cared about grip strength!

It sure shut them up when he the anvil a ride :D !

The G-Rex looks cool and I think that will be my next investment.

Rick Walker :hehe

The video arrived today - loved seeing them boys trying the Inch Replica et al.

I watched the entire video last night.

They could of done more editing, since that guy (Oldham) was more concerned about where the seminar participants were going to lunch, than introducing Richard.

Truly awesome to watch was Bud Jeffries hauling up that Inch, and Richard picking up that anvil (hey, I can do that!).

Then at the end, those dudes having a go at the Inch and some other stuff.  I haffta agree with Rick.... that G-Rex is some interesting grip equipment!  :)

Received the video today.  Richard Sorin is amazing.  It's one thing to hear about feats, it's entirely different to see them.  It must have been awesome to be there.  The Landmine is definitely on my wish list.  Bud was also impressive.  Maybe someday I'll acheive a small fraction of what they have accomplished.